Welcome to Nanny Academy
Meet Our Team
Family Care Consultants
- learn about your family’s needs to find a life-changing solution
- recommend programs and a suitable caregiver based on your requirements
- working closely together throughout the entire hiring process
- employment and post-placement matters
- Take over complicated and tedious technical aspects of government processing for both family and foreign worker (Labour Market Impact Assessment, Travel Visa, and Work Permit).
- All documents are prepared, processed and represented exclusively by our professional and knowledgeable Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) who are in good standing with Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council and legitimate third-party representatives recognized by Canadian government.
- Although we cannot guarantee government processing times and results of applications, our experiences have proved that a professionally prepared application makes a very big difference when applying to embassies overseas.
- With over 30 years of experience in matching quality caregivers with quality employers through an effective, efficient and proven recruitment method.
- We distinguish ourselves from other agencies by engaging in hands-on screening of candidates with a 360° approach. We believe in evaluating beyond the technical competencies as the personality and character a caregiver are equally important in maintaining a long-term harmonious relationship. Learn more
- By being strategically located in the hotspot of Hong Kong, we have access to an abundant pool of qualified and eligible foreign nannies and caregivers with shorter processing times (than other countries).
- We have the geographical advantage to offer reliable and professional guidance to our caregivers every step of the process; from interviewing to departure. This personal approach and convenient local support add valuable time and dollar savings.
Why Nanny Academy?
Compliance with industry best practices and standards
Nanny Academy complies with industry best practices, code of ethics and employment standards.
Best-in-class nannies, au pairs and caregivers
In addition to providing custom care, the diverse background and experiences of our caregivers make them an invaluable asset and solution to our client families by also offering new perspectives and cultural learning. We attract best-in-class caregivers through honest business practices, fair and professional offering of quality placements, services, support and incentives.
We understand your needs–we've been there
We can truly relate to each of our clients and understand their family needs because our daily life includes the same obstacles and challenges in caring for kids, aging parents and loved ones. We know finding great help can be life-changing and the right caregiver not only helps to alleviate stress, but is invaluable in improving work/home/life balance, resulting in greater happiness for you and your family. Only one simple rule applies in our 360° selection process: would you hire them to care for your loved ones?
Training and Support
Our training program is designed to set up each nanny / caregiver / au pair for success, so they can fit well with the chosen family and also the Canadian lifestyle. Enrollment into the program occurs before their start date, which is composed of various modules including First Aid Training for baby, child and/or adult by a recognized organization (as appropriate to caregiver background and family needs).
By the same token, each family is provided with a starter kit to ensure a smooth beginning, and ongoing post-placement support targeted towards a positive experience and lasting relationship with the caregiver.
Professional and Reliable Service
Your best interest is our priority! We apply equal diligence in screening both families and caregivers so that each placement is fair and mutually beneficial. We take pride in our services and our satisfaction is derived by yours. Unlike other matching services, we do not allow anyone to post their professional profiles or job postings without personal screening by our team of professionals.
We strive to be transparent in conducting our business. During needs assessment for your family, we will first provide guidance to determine if homecare is the best solution, and if, for whatever reason,we cannot meet your specific needs, we will make other suggestions to ensure your needs are fulfilled in a timely manner.
Respect for your privacy
As consumers ourselves, we respect the importance of your privacy. As such, it is safeguarded by our business model which has been designed to handle your personal information carefully and securely. Your personal information will not be shared with, or resold to any parties who are not related to the placement and processing.
Efficient and real-time communication
In order to provide you with real-time accessibility and communications through your preferred channel (Phone, Email, Skype, Text), Nanny Academy does not adhere to typical office hours.This allows us to inform youas soon as there is any progress on your application, and even after placement to ensure you are fully satisfied. We believe effective communication is the key to proactively preventing problems and strive to maintain strong, long-term relationships with each of our client families and caregivers through ongoing communication and sharing of information.
More value for your money
In comparison with other agencies, you will find that we provide more quality caregivers, professional services, training and support (pre- and post- placement) at more reasonable service fees.
A One-Stop Shop
We cover everything you will need once you recognize a need for care:
For nanny / caregiver / au pair
We cover everything you will need to work in Canada:
Nanny Academy is a firm believer of referrals. When you refer us to your friends / families, it’s simply the best compliment we can get. Our team is very selective and diligent in each placement to ensure a good fit between families and caregivers, so it really helps to save on advertising costs when you refer great people like yourself to us. As such, enjoy a bonus every time your referral is successfully matched as an employer or caregiver.
Please contact us for more details about our refer-a-friend program.
What Others Say
"Working with Nanny Academy has been an absolute pleasure. They truly care about their clients as they strive to work in their best interests. Flora, the Founder and Managing Director believes in the value of balancing work, life and family obligations while delivering the highest level of service. I would highly recommend Nanny Academy to friends and family."
Founder of 360Socialytics Inc.
Having a Sister with extensive medical needs, the task of planning the future of her care was overwhelming for our seemingly desperate situation. Working with Nanny Academy definitely reduced the tension and pressure that comes with medical challenges involved with taking on the task of home care. Within one conversation, Nanny Academy provided us with the much needed light at the end of our very dark tunnel. Thank you Nanny Academy.
"It has been a great experience dealing with Nanny Academy. They are professional, committed, and transparent. The owner of the company, Flora, is very approachable, upholds integrity and professional. I am happy to provide more details if you would like additional information."
Principal of Settle Immigration Services Inc.
Thanks very much Flora for all your help! You have been amazing! We will stay in touch.
You’ve been so helpful and accessible throughout the placement of my caregiver. I will for sure recommend you to anyone looking for a nanny. Thank you again Flora